Heidi de Jagr
- Post Graduate Certificate in Pelvic Health
- incontinence management Victoria
- pre + post partum pelvic floor dysfunction
- low back + hip pain related to pelvic floor
- men’s pelvic health
- assessment through internal exams for males & females, if required
- Core/Pelvic floor muscle retraining
Heidi was born in South Africa but has spent the majority of her life her in the small towns of British Columbia. She graduated from Queen’s University in Physiotherapy and since then she has taken a special interest in pelvic health conditions, including incontinence, prolapse (bladder, uterine or vaginal) and low back pain related to pelvic floor dysfunction.
She likes dogs almost as much as she likes humans. You will find her on the weekend cycling, hiking or driving up island to see her friends and family.